Why Join Upstate Coin & Gold
The terms “invested” and “valued” are inherently part of the language of the precious metals market. But here at Upstate Coin & Gold, we extend these terms to how we see our team members. We know that our greatest asset is not the fine products we wholesale, but the people who make it possible.
If you are searching for an opportunity where your contributions will be seen, your efforts rewarded, and your work ethic will be appreciated, you may find a perfect home here. We know how to care for rare finds, and if you think you’re our next great treasure, we encourage you to apply today.
Benefits That Matter
We believe in supporting our employees to the fullest. Our team members are more than just contributors to Upstate Coin & Gold, they are also valued individuals who have responsibilities outside of their career. Because of this, we offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee discounts
- Performance bonus and raise opportunities
- 401(k) with a 6% company match
- HSA and FSA plans
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Paid family leave for newborns, adoption, military family support, and elder care
- Free life, AD&D, short & long-term disability insurance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and employee assistance plans
- Supplemental insurance coverages and pet insurance
- Community service and charitable giving opportunities
- Access to healthy snacks and drinks, as well as periodic company-wide lunches
- Extensive on-the-job training, lateral learning opportunities, and achievable paths for advancement
Hear it first hand what makes us unique
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
A self-starter who thrives in fast-paced transactional environments and is excited to learn about new industries.
A problem solver, not content in a job where it is the same every day. You want to dive deeper and know the “why” behind the processes.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
A quick minded individual with a high aptitude for accuracy and has the uncanny ability to spot errors.
A passionate team member who contributes to your team’s success. You can turn any problem into a solution.
UCG SUPPORTS VETERANS
Your service to our country matters to us! Bring your diverse experience and variety of skills and training to our team. We have clear objectives and straightforward approaches to our goals here at UCG. In addition, there are opportunities to earn professional certifications, education reimbursement and seats on employee committees to expand your career growth.