Shipping / Receiving Associate - Posted July 2017
Upstate Coin & Gold is a leading nationwide precious metals trading company seeking new talent to add to our quickly expanding team. We specialize in creating a two-way market in wholesale bullion for companies and private investors, while simultaneously leveraging technology and finely-tuned logistics to increase market share in the ever-changing precious metals marketplace. Our sophisticated business model and fast-paced environment, coupled with a focus on delivering unparalleled service, has enabled Upstate to expand and diversify our operations which we are looking to grow further.
Our innovative business model and continuously strive for success has enabled Upstate Coin & Gold to steadily grow year after year since our inception. We are proud to be ranked number 554th on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000 2014: The Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies.”
We are seeking a Shipping / Receiving Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Use a variety of technological devices and product knowledge to effectively identify counterfeit items
• Sort and condition product as necessary
• Effectively prepare, package, and ship outgoing orders
• Perform a variety of auxiliary duties as business demands and market conditions change
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
• Available to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Ability to lift at least 60 pounds
• Minimum 2 year degree preferred
• Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
What We Offer:
• Opportunities for advancement
• Comfortable office setting, not a typical warehouse/factory setting
• Friendly, team-based colleagues
• Extensive training to build your product knowledge and precious metals market awareness
• Opportunity for overtime
• Closed on Sundays and major holidays
• Full benefits package and 401K available
• Company rewards for performance, innovation, and results
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected, well capitalized organization. We are seeking an individual of outstanding quality with a respected track record. Upstate is prepared to offer a very attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary as well as medical, dental, vision, generous 401(k), phone, and sick & vacation benefits.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
Or Apply Via ZipRecruiter
Upstate Coin & Gold is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Background check, drug test, and fingerprinting is required for all applicants.